Monday, March 28, 2011

A PIcture is Worth 1000 Words

Here are a few pictures from the past few months.




My darling Andrew. I stopped by to drop off a few clothes for him and his family, he was so excited.


Simon and Amos modeling their new clothes and bags. Again, compliments of the amazing stuff sent on the container.


Since the beginning of January I've been spending my Sundays working with boys that live on the streets. A few of my friends organized a wonderful program called Tomorrow's Heros. In this picture Kasule is showing me where he sleeps.


I think some of the best moments over the past few weeks have been the two trips to the zoo with children I absolutely adore. This past Saturday I took a group of 9 and only 1 had ever been before. They had a blast.


And we did face painting as well at the zoo. Mutabazi and Joshua are super fun.

Further updates are coming soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment